Thursday 11 November 2010

Projections


                                      


                                          Chapel of hope (cheesy I know but its only a start)

I've been thinking about how to incorporate projection into my work and thought I could use the backdrop of chapels to comment on issues and bring the world into the church. This image brings the wider world with its hopes and needs within the walls of the church whose purpose is to serve bodies and minds as well as souls. I was also thinking of included less 'political' and more everyday imagery such as street and domestic scenes.

The images could allude to the churches role in important issues such as world poverty, homelessness or AIDs or alternatively with different imagery they could simply link God (symbolised by the Church) to everyday life.

No comments:

Post a Comment