Sunday 12 December 2010

Text

I now have a lot of images and am trying to work out how to edit them. I decided to try and write some text to go with the 3 themes Evelyn Underhill talks about as 3 ways we understand us and God. I will then try to create 3 groups of images which respond as a visual prayer to these words.

 

Journey

Do you want to follow me, to give me your heart, mind, body and soul? I will take you down into the deep waters of sorrow and up to the highest point of joy. I offer not what the world gives but a life untold, uncertain but with the promise of complete fulfilment of the knowledge that you are satisfying me and that one day you will know me in all my glory.


Relationship
I have opened my arms wide to you, come and accept my embrace. My love is rich and abundant, deeper than you will ever know. For you to know who I am I paid a great price. Do not turn your back on me but come to me freely and I will give you peace.


Transformation
I made you. Come back to me. My Spirit living in you can mend and heal all your brokenness and make you whole again. Let go of the lies that bind you, blind you and freeze your heart to me. Open yourself to my touch. Call me and I will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment